It is re charter time! Each year Scouts BSA troops update rosters with Sam Houston Area Council, as well as pay our dues.
- We will begin collecting money for dues starting Monday, November 5, 2019, for the 2020 scouting year.
- Our dues are $140 for each scout, $37 for each adult. The dues cover the SHAC fees, campsite fees, gear replacement, advancement awards, scout shack repairs, and training.
- Dues must be paid by December 3rd to stay on the Troop 442 roster. Anyone that has not paid by 12/3/2019, will be dropped from the roster.
- If you would like to pay your dues with your scout account, submit a reimbursement form to:
- Adults in an active roll do not have to pay the fees, the troop covers the fees, please see me if you have any questions about your status.
- Parents do not need to be registered with the troop, but if you plan on attending campouts, driving scouts, or working with scouts, you must have an application on file with the troop as well as current YPT training.
- You can’t be rechartered without a current YPT. I will have to drop you from the roster when I go to turn in the paperwork. Please check my.scouting.org for your YPT status, or see me during the meeting.
If you would like to be removed from our roster, or your scout is no longer interested in participating in the troop, please let me know ASAP.
Check payments should be written to “Troop 442”.