Know someone who likes fun, adventure, breaking new ground, to be challenged, and involved in historic moments? Looking for leadership opportunities or the chance to learn new skills while experiencing the outdoors? Scout me in!
Is your child looking for …?
- Fun and friendships!
- Single-gender, boy-led program.
- Outdoor adventures including nationally ranked high adventure camps.
- Opportunities and experiences that differentiate her university and scholarship applications.
- Relevant and practical leadership, character, and life skills.
- A program that complements and balances other activities such as sports.
- Recognized advancement and awards such as the Eagle rank.
- A scouting program that is inclusive of both moms and dads.
- Impactful community service opportunities.
- A professional and experienced community of scout parents and volunteer leaders.
- Mentoring from both scout leaders and older girls.
Have more questions? Check our FAQ